top of page
THE CARTER HOUSE
The Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida
The historic Carter House, located at 126 S. Grannis Ave, Titusville, Florida was originally built in 1915. This facility underwent MASSIVE reconstruction between 2020-2022. Today the home is owned by North Brevard Charities and we provide the facility FREE of charge to the Boys and Girls Club of Central Florida.
Please take a moment to watch the short video showing some of the hard work that has gone into our project.
The Carter House Today...
bottom of page